Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lou & Keri :: Married


What a great weekend.  One of my lifelong friends and his beautiful bride tied the knot at the White Oak Plantation in Baton Rouge, and I was lucky enough to be the photographer and guest.  It was the best of both worlds.  I partied, ate and drank like an honored guest, just with a camera in my hand.  It was also a reunion of sorts.  You see, Lou has been in med school for the last four years, and if it wasn't for the occasional random sighting around town, I might fear the worst.  "Off the map" is a bit of an understatement.  But, the good news is he's been working towards graduating, and you can now call him Dr. Lou.

It was also great to see a ton of people that I hadn't seen since the glory days of LSU.  Everyone hit it off like we hadn't skipped a beat.  It was awesome.  Here is the proof.  

To Lou and Keri, may your marriage be long and fruitful.  I'll see ya'll again when the dust settles.  Enjoy the pics!















GQ.










































































Lou doesn't even know his own strength.  This is the exact moment the knife snapped in half, in his hand.









I think this may be the best groom's cake I've ever seen.





























A Mr. Fred photobomb.
















Fin.


2 comments:

  1. James, these are fantastic pics! You captured Lou and Keri's wedding perfectly. Thanks for creating such a tasteful collection that we all will cherish.

    Steve Parker

    ReplyDelete