Saturday, September 28, 2013

Derek



Please, do yourself a favor and watch this show.  In typical Netflix fashion the entire first season was released at one time, and at only 7 episodes you can pretty much finish it in a day.  In my experience, Ricky Gervais is one of those people you either love or hate.  I wouldn't say I ever hated him, but this show has completely changed my opinion of the man.  He is brilliant.  The show is brilliant.  It will make you think.  It will make you want to be a better person.  It is deep.  And it does all these things while being hysterically funny.

It's only seven episodes long and I've already seen them all twice.  Brilliant.  I want more.  I hope there's more.

For those of you who enjoy behind the scenes stuff, here's a great little documentary on the making of the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment