Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Steve Gleason Limited Edition

So here's the deal... This picture was just shared by Team Gleason on Facebook with the simple (yet awesome) caption, "If you combine James Shaw Photography with a Robert Fogarty image you get pure awesomeness."

It got a bunch of "likes" and "shares", but more importantly a lot of people have started asking how they can buy prints.  The little hampster in my brain started running and the wheel started turning.  So here it is: I will print a limited edition of 50 of these.  I will matte them and number and sign them.  Here are the available sizes and prices:

8"x12"    ::  $100
12"x18"  ::  $100
16"x24"  ::  $120

One hundred percent (100%) of the profits after cost will be donated to Team Gleason.  This is the best possible way I can think of to help them out.  If you are interested, please send me an email at james@thenoladaily.com with a size that you had in mind.  You will be helping out a great cause!  

I repeat, I will not be making any money!  It all goes to Steve and his team!  I hope I sell out!

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment