Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Prêt à Porter Spring 2013

My first official fashion shoot is in the books.  It was a freezing and extremely windy January day, which always seems to be the norm with these sorts of things.  As it turns out, goosebumps suck to get rid of in Photoshop.  

My client is an up and coming clothing company, Pret A Porter, based out of here and LA.  I shot a runway show last fall for the owner and designer, Carrie Licciardi, and she called me up to shoot some of her new spring stuff.  These are some of my favorites.  Be sure to check it out, it's all very cool and affordable.  Looking forward to more shoots like this in the future!

Models:
Laura Rochen
Jessica Strong
Caroline Licciardi
Eva Mace

Hair & Makeup:
Jennifer Lauren Make up Artistry

Styling:
A.J. Hendricks Styling 





















No comments:

Post a Comment