Monday, February 18, 2013

Fat Tuesday 2013

I'll spare you the details- you know the deal...it's Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  A one of a kind thing.  A regular Tuesday to everyone else, but a celebration of all things down here.  The forecast called for fog and torrential downpours, but as you'll see, that really didn't stop anyone.  

Hit play and enjoy some of what I saw down in the Quarter.



Starting the day off right.








Yes, Jesus would be proud.  Idiots.





The stuff nightmares are made of.














Photo caption contest for this one.  Go.
































Oh, the irony... These guys were very, very mean and very, very judgmental.  I'm guessing Jesus would be ashamed. 






















One of the best costumes of the day...this dude was cracking me up.  Don't know what he was going for, but I'd call this one "Ron Swanson in a box."







So long from New Orleans.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. Thanks for sharing. How jealous am I?

    ReplyDelete