Thursday, September 8, 2011

IT HAS ARRIVED

It is finally here. The long awaited and much debated NFL season. Could they have opened up with a better game? I think not. Jim Trotter from Sports Illustrated summed it up best: National TV. Season opener. Last two Super Bowl champs. Excellent QBs. Attacking defenses. Creative play-callers. What more could you want?

Indeed. What more could you want? So here is my prediction: Saints, 41. Packers, 31. There will undoubtedly be a lot of scoring. I know- its Packers, at Lambeau, opening after their Super Bowl win and all that jazz, but our boys love the spotlight. I also might be a bit biased. But I truly do believe our squad is deeper and more talented than our 2009 Super Bowl team. It's gonna be a good season.

Not that you need any more help getting hyped up for this game, but check out this video. Who knew Adele + Saints in slow mo could be so awesome? Nicely done boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment