Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Aimee & Dylan :: A Birmingham Affair


Aimee is an Alabama girl, born and raised, and Dylan is an LSU Tiger, like myself.  Despite the obvious divide in loyalties, both families seemed to get along just fine.  If sports are left out of it, it's really not surprising that both sides love a good time and a good party, and I think that shows here.  Also, I was really impressed by the dance skills on both sides of the divide...truly impressed.

I've also included a few photos from the rehearsal dinner the night before, just because the location was so beautiful.  If you want the best views of Birmingham, I'm not sure it gets much better than Vulcan Park.  I had a blast shooting this beautiful wedding and I can't wait to explore more of Birmingham in the near future.

Anyway, I'll let the photos do the talking.  Enjoy.















































































































































































































Fin!

[It should also be noted that the wonderfully talented Kate Dearman helped out on this wedding.]


No comments:

Post a Comment