Saturday, January 24, 2015

Exhibit BE


Unless you've been living under a rock for the past month, no doubt you've heard of Exhibit BE.  I won't try to explain what it is, or what it was.  Just watch the video below for that, or check out this article



Its last day open to the public was MLK day, and upwards of 10,000 people showed up.  By the time I got there with my mom and aunt (which shows you just how big the hype was) the gates were closed and they weren't letting anyone else in.  I was disappointed for sure, but glad I had seen it a few days earlier when no one else was around.  In fact, Rebirth showed up for a photo shoot while we were there, and we were treated to our own private show.  Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

So here are a few pics a few days before its last open weekend.  Sadly, these pictures just don't it justice.  I'm sure it will still be around for a little longer if you want to check it out, but you'd better not wait long.
















"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." - MLK


























No comments:

Post a Comment