Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cannes


I almost forgot that somewhere back in the spring we took a trip to Cannes.  I had a shoot down there and we decided to make a weekend of it.  As advertised, it was beautiful.  The only other thing I noticed was how stupid rich everyone was.  As you'll see, there were a lot of stupid rich cars, stupid rich yachts, and stupid rich people.  That pretty much sums it up.  Oh, and just for comparison...the water is gorgeous, but I still feel that the overall beach is better in Destin.  It's just hard to beat that pearly white sand.  Anyway, Cannes was great.  If you're looking for a spot to just park your yacht and just relax, look no further.  























































The train ride back to Paris was one of the most beautiful I've seen.  The south of France is just stunning country.

No comments:

Post a Comment