Saturday, May 18, 2013

Allison & Chris :: Married


I'm putting the finishing touches on a few of the weddings and other events I've shot over the past couple of months, and I'm finally getting some of my favorite ones up on the blog.  Meet Allison and Chris, two of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  Not only were they an awesome couple and totally in love, but their entire circle of family and friends made Riki (my assistant for the day) and I feel like we were special guests.  I can't tell you how much of a difference that makes.  When you're around genuinely happy people it definitely rubs off on you, and makes the work very fun.  

Anyway, I'm now working on a big beautiful coffee table book for the happy couple, but here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment