Monday, April 15, 2013

French Quarter Fest '13

The Quarter still remains a mystery to me.  I have such a love/hate relationship.  There is no in-between.  None.  It's either a disgusting, pissed-filled crackhead haven...or one of the most beautiful places on earth.  This weekend was the latter.  The most perfect weather, beautiful people, great food and music...you really couldn't ask for more.  

My cousin Alex and his girlfriend Kaydee came in town and stayed with us, and it was good to catch up.  Long overdue.  We capped off the weekend with a fabulous meal at Aldolfo's, still one of my very favorite restaurants in the city.  I've never had a bad meal there.  

Also, stopped by the Frenchman Art Market for the first time and picked up an awesome painting of Walter (of Big Lebowski fame) from this guy.  Definitely worth checking out if you need some art for your place.  Maybe you'll see me out there some day...who knows.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend.  Hopefully this weather stays around for Jazz Fest!
























Goodnight from the French Quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment