Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Macro Please...

Testing out some new lighting equipment I just bought, I decided to take some marco shots of a cool flower growing in a neighbor's yard.  I don't know why I don't do more macro type stuff- the results are always amazing.  The level of detail is just unreal.  I need to get some bugs as models.  But for now, these will do.

It was a really simple setup with one light, an umbrella and a black background.  I used my trusty 7D and 100mm 2.8 lens, the sharpest I own.  Ok, enough with all that.  Here ya go.





These quarter shots remind me of an old middle school joke:  Yo mamma's so fat she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washington's nose.  Haven't heard that one in a while...

Give me liberty or give me death!

In God we trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment