Friday, July 29, 2011

In the Mountain, In the Cloud


I can't stop listening to Portugal. The Man's latest effort, In the Mountain, In the Cloud. It's pretty amazing. Like I've said before, I'm no music critic, so I'll let the music speak for itself. But if you like sweet hooks with an awesome mix of cellos and steel drums, then you'll dig this album.

I was lucky enough to catch them at One Eyed Jacks last October before I even knew who the hell they were. They were awesome. It turned out all of their albums were as well. If you like these songs, check them all out. Highly recommend. Here are some pics from their show. Hit play below. Enjoy.

Oh yeah, and they're gonna be at VOODOO this year. Very excited to see them again.





Portugal. The Man - Got it All

No comments:

Post a Comment