Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Jezabels

I've recently discovered The Jezabels, a quiet indie pop/rock quartet hailing from down under in Sydney, Australia. They're a relatively new band- they've only released 3 short EPs, but each one is awesome. A full length album is in the works and supposed to be out sometime in 2011. I can't wait.

Their style of music is hard to describe. Hayley and her vocals are delicious, the drum beats are complicated and just plain rock, the piano is beautiful, and the guitar riffs are steady and get stuck in your head.

I've put together a small playlist of my favorite songs, but seriously, all 15 are great. Also, check out the video for "Easy to Love"...it gives you an idea of what the band looks like.


Great video:


Be on the lookout for these guys to blow up. I can' t stop listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment