Friday, March 28, 2014

Sophie & Casey: The night before

Here are just a few quick shots from a rehearsal dinner that I was recently asked to capture.  I was lucky enough to meet these two last year, capturing their actual moment of engagement in Audubon Park.  I was immediately made to feel like family.  You really couldn't ask for two nicer people.  I hope to see more of them in the future.  

And in case you're wondering, the restaurant was Arnaud's in the Quarter, along with their famous French 75 cocktail bar.  The food had me salivating all night long!  Arnaud's has quite the history, dating all the way back to 1918, and it's still the largest restaurant and kitchen in New Orleans.  That's saying something.  It was also the first restaurant to open after Katrina.  It's clearly an institution, and it ain't going anywhere.

I don't always share stuff like this, but I love how they came out, so here they are.  Best of luck to Sophie and Casey, may the future treat you well!









































No comments:

Post a Comment