Friday, August 3, 2012

Erin + Brian: An LSU engagement session

Here are a few engagement photos I took over the weekend of Erin and Brian and their dog Dixie.  Despite the fact that it was 100+ degrees and steamier than a Cambodian sauna, it was actually a rather nice day.  I was completely soaking wet within 10 minutes, but somehow they managed to stay dry, which is all that matters.  Not sure how they did it.

On a side note, it's been a few years since I graduated from LSU and apart from a few weekends each fall, I haven't really been back to campus since.  I miss it.  I had almost forgotten how beautiful it is.  It's advisable to avoid it in August, but once the triple digit heat is gone and the campus is hopping it's one of the most beautiful places on earth.  I may be a little biased, but it's in my blood...purple and gold for life!

Anyway, here are a few photos from their session.  Enjoy!

LSU Law...where they met.

























Time to get in some AC!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pics! Erin you are so phogentic!

    ReplyDelete