Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jesse & Amantha Round II

Due to the size of the small wedding a month ago, many family and friends were not invited to see the real deal.  So, in lieu of that my parents decided to throw the newlyweds another party- which was a smashing success.  It was another perfect night on the lakefront, and a good time was had by all.

[If you were in attendance and see a photo that you would like to print, just send me an email (jmsphoto504@gmail.com) and I'll send you a high resolution file.]  Enjoy!

The calm before.



Need an awesome HOMEMADE cake?

Call Tammy McMahon...985-335-7967.





The couple has arrived.




















More awesome decorations by Tammy.


Perfect night on the lakefront.









Absolutely delicious.  













This scares me...


My new sister...





There was a theme if you couldn't tell...















Anti theft protection.









End of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment