Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tiger & Gator Tees

Here is the first edition of my Tiger Tee...they're not up on the Massey's website yet (just got them this morning) but they will within a day or two. They'll also be available at all four stores. Get one before the Bama game.

Screen printed on American Apparel Tri-blend tee...soooo comfortable. Anyway, here is the new design, only available in purple and gold at this point.


I also never put up my Gator Tee up on here. Part of the Louisiana Wildlife Series I'm doing for Massey's. As of now we have the Pelican, Gator, and Tiger, with the Crawfish being printed up as we speak. I need a new one to work on.

Anyway, here's the Gator design, which you can get here. Buy one!
Cardinal Red Espresso

Charcoal/Gold Kelly Green

What LA animal should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment