Thursday, June 14, 2012

Carrie & Ross: Married

I had an absolute blast this weekend shooting two weddings in a row, which is a first for me.  But even better, both weddings were good friends of mine.  I had an absolute blast mixing business and pleasure, and neither could have gone any better.  

First up was a Friday night wedding at the Windsor Court for friends Carrie & Ross Dunbar.  I can't say enough about these two...they are awesome people and have awesome family and friends.  I had an incredible time capturing their big day.  Dark clouds threatened to open up for most of the afternoon but we were able to get some great shots outside on the Riverfront despite it.  The food and dancing kept me busy the rest of the night.  I was also lucky enough to witness one of the greatest dance-off's of all time.

I was sad to see the night end, but a good time was had by all.  Congrats to Carrie & Ross! 

   









































































































Fin!




No comments:

Post a Comment